- Salary Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Location 794-799 Weston Road Slough Trading Estate Slough
- Contract Type Permanent
- Hours 38
- Closing Date
- Business Unit Booker Wholesale
794-799 Weston Road Slough Trading Estate Slough SL1 4HR
About the role
Are you looking for a role that offers real ful "fill"-ment ? Do you thrive on team work and like to see the fruits of your labour?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Replenishment Supervisor. As part of the store management team you will be tenacious and driven to lead your team to deliver great results. Communicating to them your expectations and goals will be key in achieving an efficient team that ensures we have the products available for our valued customers when they need them.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of something special and to get your career moving.
Ensuring that the team comply with legal standards and company procedures at all times.
Reducing stock loss by challenging causes of shrinkage and wastage
Reducing replenishment costs, by ensuring stock is handled efficiently at all times, products have appropriate space for rate of sale and accuracy and security in the goods receiving department
Working with the stock control and delivery teams to resolve causes of off-sales
Effective replenishment to ensure that the branch maintains availability for our customers
You will need
To be successful in this role you will be passionate about providing exceptional operational standards for our customers. You will be flexible in your management style, be able to adapt and rise to the challenges faced and you will enjoy working with and managing a team.
Excellent communication skills are essential and you will have some experience in supervising or managing a team.
Experience in food retailing is desired but not essential.
What's in it for you
At Booker, along with being a great place to work and giving you an opportunity to get on in your career, we also offer the following fantastic package of benefits:
- A Booker colleague card with 10% off purchases at Booker and double discount events up to three times a year.
- After 3 months service, a Tesco colleague discount card with 10% increasing to 15% off most purchases at Tesco for a 4 day period after every four-weekly pay day, ie. thirteen times a year. In addition to 10% off at Tesco Cafe and 20% off all F&F purchases.
- 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile for yourself, along with further great deals through-out the year.
- Up to 30% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco bank. Terms and conditions apply.
- Free eye test when you spend £50 or more. You can also save 30% when you spend £50 or more on glasses, prescription sunglasses and contact lenses.
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy.
- Exclusive access to discounted RAC breakdown cover rates
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases including a cycle to work scheme.
- After 3 months service, you can join our annual Save As You Earn share scheme which allows you to buy Tesco shares in the future at a discount.
- Retirement savings plan (pension) - save up to 5% and Booker will match your contribution.
- Life Assurance - You are covered for death in service life cover of up to three times annual pay
- Health and Wellbeing support and resources including our 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family.
- A great holiday package